Briefing:11:30am - Saturday 23rd Feb 2019
Finish:5:00pm - Saturday 23rd Feb 2019
Racing this weekend has been Abandoned. This includes Northern and Southern course, Division Yachts, and Schools Racing. Scheduled training sessions are cancelled also. We will resume training next weekend. The club will still be open all weekend and we would encourage members to come down and enjoy the facilities on shore.
Thanks to everyone who has helped fill the roster for this Saturday. A great response from our Volunteers given the impending forecast! There are still a few spots for Sunday.
The plan will be to make a call on Friday morning as to club racing Saturday. With so much variability on weather modelling there’s a chance of a major change to the forecast between now and then. It’s safe to say that if this set of models holds in we will not be heading out Saturday... but we will wait and see!!!