You must be logged in to see the next event you are signed up for.
19 March 2020
Dear Volunteers - Important News! Please read the statements below from our Commodore Barry Cuneo and General Manager Shawn Ket.
Call me if you have any questions...
Dear Members & Volunteers,,
Please check our website for RQYS and Queensland Health updates on COVID-19: https://www.rqys.com.au/
- Members are welcome to use the facilities including Marina, Hardstand, Rigging Lawns, Ramps, Fuel every day. Please observe Queensland Health guidelines in relation to hygiene, distancing, etc. https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19
- Canaipa remains open and available to members as usual.
- We draw all members attention to Government requirements which at present restrict indoor gatherings to 100 people and advise increased vigilance around hygiene and social distancing.
- During this quieter time at the Squadron, we have increased security and ask members to look out for each other as well as member and Squadron assets.
- Remainder of the Sailing Season (including Saturday and Sunday racing as well as WAGS)
- Sailing Academy
- Aquatic Events (including organised power and sail cruising events)
- Significant Member functions (such as the End of Season Sailing Party, Easter Family Fun Day etc.).
Thank you for being a part of the wonderful RQYS Sailing Volunteers Team. I will miss you all and will see you soon. Susie